The IDeal125 LF – controller is a Read/Write device with two antenna ports. It has been developed to fill the gap that occurred when the Baumer Ident reader OIS-L was no longer produced. Depending on antenna type and size, this powerful device can achieve a reading distance of up to 30 cm.The IDeal125 two-channel controller allows NearField and Short-Range applications.
The IDeal125 Identification system has been developed with respect to the European regulation EN300330/Class 2. This class is intended for systems with customized antennae.
We offer antennas both for the older Baumer Electric systems OIS-L and for the new IDeal125. Read more on our antenna page or contact us for more details.
- 125 kHz operating frequency
- Read-Only + Read/Write
- Supports ISO11784/11785, FDX-B
- 2 Antenna Ports
- Solutions for Near Field & Short-Range applications
- Integrated I/O ports
- Micro SD slot for memory extension
- Diagnostic mode via USB
- Multiple interface options
- Many antenna sizes and versions exist to fit different applications
Information on this website is subject to change without notice and becomes contractual only after written confirmation by IdentSystem Sweden AB.