The IDeal125 LF – controller is a Read/Write device with two antenna ports. It has been developed to fill the gap that occurred when the Baumer Ident reader OIS-L was no longer produced. Depending on antenna type and size, this powerful device can achieve a reading distance of up to 30 cm.The IDeal125 two-channel controller allows NearField and Short-Range applications.
The IDeal125 Identification system has been developed with respect to the European regulation EN300330/Class 2. This class is intended for systems with customized antennae.
We offer antennas both for the older Baumer Electric systems OIS-L and for the new IDeal125. Read more on our antenna page or contact us for more details.
- 125 kHz operating frequency
- Read-Only + Read/Write
- Supports ISO11784/11785, FDX-B
- 2 Antenna Ports
- Solutions for Near Field & Short-Range applications
- Integrated I/O ports
- Micro SD slot for memory extension
- Diagnostic mode via USB
- Multiple interface options
- Many antenna sizes and versions exist to fit different applications