The EVS138C imager is a version of our standard EVS138 imager that has been specially made for use in very cold climates and freezing storage.
The unit will read all common barcodes and 2D codes. It is based on latest matrix technology and can withstand
the tough industrial environments of forklift truck applications, including the shock and vibration stresses. The EVS138 imager read-head has autofocus capabilities allowing it to read codes between 0,2 m up to 13 m. The technology used in the EVS138 imager provides extremely good reading capabilities. It has built-in error correction.
- Working temperature down to -30˚C
- Long reading distance (0,2 m up to 13 m depending on code density)
- Large depth of sharpness range
- Reads Bar code and 2D codes
- Built-in laser pointer for aiming
- Omni-directional reading
- No external lamp needed